Rolled Canvas Stretched on Wooden Frame for Canvas
Have your rolled canvas stretched on to wood bars for your canvas art to be framed ready to be displayed on your gallery wall. Our canvas gallery wrap stretching services is fast and easy as we professionally stretch our canvas to custom-made wooden frame that is ready to hang on your wall. Modern Memory Design hand-stretch canvas on to .75 inch deep wood frames to give you canvas art best quality display. Once framed your canvas will be shipped back ready to hang with hanging hardware installed. Canvas Gallery-wrap is a most popular way to display canvas art.
How to Order Canvas Stretching?
- Select your rolled canvas size from our listing
- Add any notes in "custom requests " text box
- Checkout and place your order
- Please Mail your rolled canvas to 246 Boulevard Hasbrouck heights NJ 07604
- Once our team receives your rolled canvas we will stretch it and send it back to you home in 4- 6 days.
How is canvas stretching done?
1. Lay your canvas on flat surface , measure canvas area you like to display. Consider if sides will show part of art or will show only the extra non painted area of canvas
2. Cut and build your stretcher bars from wood to size frame you like to have your art be shown.
3. Turn your canvas upside down and center your stretched bars over the back of your canvas (check art if covers the bars by folding over the bars)
4. Using Staple gun, flap over extra of the canvas to the back of the frame and shoot one nail on each side of the canvas bars make sure to hold canvas over bars tight.
5. Continue to staple along the frame until you reach the corner, fold canvas corner to one side and twist once and fold to the back of the frame and staple the back extra canvas. do this to each canvas
Be aware of depths of stretcher bars as there is 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1.5", 2"
Here is more details on how rolled canvas is stretched on wood bars